Friday, March 30, 2012

Scrapbook Stamper's Workshop-- Lesson #3


We've been busy enjoying our Spring Break this week, despite the rainy/cool temperatures.... I thought I share the layout that I made for Lesson #3 of the Scrapbook Stamper's Workshop at Two Peas in a Bucket, where the challenge was to stamp an image onto layered diecuts. For this challenge, I decided to use my new PTI Framed Out #1 and Iconic Images stamps. Here's my layout:


I used Bazzill cardstock (12x12) & PTI cardstock (pure poppy, stamper's select white), stamps (Framed Out #1, Iconic Images, Label Basics) & dies (Framed Out #1, block alphabet, double ended banner). The decorative brad is MME & the strip of polka dot patterned paper is Echo Park.

Here's a close up of my stamping:


And here's a close-up of my journaling, where I've used this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: computer generated sentiments on diecuts:


Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Mariana said...

What a great LO, so clean and those color make so bold and striking, love it!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great layout. Love how you used the Frame it set. Your daughter looks darling.

Luanne said...

Love the colors you chose for Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf. :-) Sweet page!

Unknown said...

Great LO! I love the color combination!

Elena said...

Aw, they're so cute :). Love how you popped the iconic images into those frames!

Marybeth said...

This looks great! Sweet Little Red Riding Hood and Wolf!

Unknown said...

Leigh this is great. I love the three blocks on the bottom. Another amazing page.

Lindsey said...

Love your layout. And I love, love how you put the iconic images into those frames. I want the framed out set now...you have a way of doing that to me. :) If the PTI people only knew how often you sell me on a set because of your use of them on your layouts! :) Oh, and the colors are great, your kids are darling (as always), and the hoodie you transformed is fabulous.