Saturday, November 15, 2014

Advent Calendar Tag & Coordinating Card, Day 3


I was inspired to create a new Advent Calendar this year.
I've made 24 numbered tags that I'm displaying on an old window that
will hang on my kitchen wall.

For each tag, I also have a card to share that I made, inspired by the tag.
(You can see my previous tags & cards here.)

For Day 3, I used some Teresa Collins patterned paper with
my PTI rectangle frame that came with the MIM Shakers kit.


I diecut the frame from aqua mist cardstock and added my number,
using PTI's Book Print Number dies.

I was inspired by the dark red snowflakes and their placement on the journaling card
I used for my tag to create my card.


I started with another Teresa Collins journaling card (from the same piece
of patterned paper as my tag above) and diecut it with my PTI Journaling Card 1 die.
I used some Bazzill Basics Almond Cream cardstock for my card base, and layered
The snowflakes were diecut using Wplus9's Snowflake Trio dies &

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

So pretty Leigh!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love everything: color palette, design!
Superb Leigh!!
Thank You~

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!!

Lisa Elton said...

Another pretty pair today Leigh!!

Kristie Goulet said...

I really love these colors together, Leigh!! I have to go see your other tags now. :)

Nathalie said...

I love the clean and simple design of this card! I might have to lift it ;)

Jamie said...

I love this! Love the colors:)

cm said...

Another stunning pair, Leigh! So eye-catching! I'm so glad you're on the Bazzill DT; I had no idea their papers were so incredibly gorgeous! Guess who's adding things to her wish list *grin*
~c

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, how fabulous! LOVE this color combo and love your designs!

Joyce said...

Love this idea. Today's is beautiful.

Kelly Latevola said...

Red and aqua is one of my favorite winter combinations and you totally rocked it!!