Sunday, December 21, 2014

A couple of reverse confetti Christmas cards


I have a couple  of Christmas cards to share today that I made using the


For my first card, I started with some Pink Paislee patterned paper for my background.
I stamped my sentiment (from Seasonal Sentiments) in gold onto a strip of cardstock that I made into a banner by diecutting the end of it with the bottom of the largest tag from Tag Me.
(To continue the embossed edges along the sides, I used my score-buddy.)
Some Pink Paislee embellishments & twine finish it off.

For my second card, I used some more Pink Paislee patterned paper and embellishments.


I stamped my sentiment (again, from Seasonal Sentiments) onto a cardstock panel.
I adhered a couple of pine boughs that I fussy cut from the patterned paper,
some twine & a Pink Paislee embellishment and then adhered my panel
to my card using dimensional adhesive.


 

Before you go, I just wanted to let you know that I have a card on the
Bazzill Basics Blog today, for a feature called "Like a Boss".


Click here to see how I created this sweet little wintry scene!

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Megan Carroll said...

Pretty cards! Love the thick embellishments!

Francesca Biancon said...

I love the first one particularly for the colors and the cardstock!

~amy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty cards Leigh, LOVE LOVE the second one!!

Darnell said...

I so envy your talent with colors and layers and textures, Leigh! These are magnificent!! Happy Holidays and all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

I Card Everyone said...

Fantastic, Leigh... have I mentioned these papers would look marvelous on my card tree? Searching for the Pink Paislee you've used... now....
=] Michele

Audrey Pettit said...

Really beautiful! I so love those hanging ornaments! And the pretty poinsettia, too! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic!!! Merry Christmas Leigh!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Fabulous cards, Leigh.
Merry Christmas
Caroline xxx

cm said...

I'm in awe of your ability to create gorgeous creation after gorgeous creation. The set here: WOW!
~c