Sunday, December 07, 2014

Advent Calendar Tag & Coordinating Card, Day 10

I was inspired to create a new Advent Calendar this year.
I've made 24 numbered tags that I'm displaying on an old window that
will hang on my kitchen wall.

For each tag, I also have a card to share that I made, inspired by the tag.
(You can see my previous tags & cards here.)

For Day 10's tag, I used the PTI's Shaker Shapes: Ornament dies with
my PTI Songbirds stamp set and dies.


I stamped the Songbird leaves on the aqua mist background and diecut my bird using
some PTI silver shimmer cardstock.
I diecut the numbers using PTI's Book Print Number dies.

For my card, I used another silver Songbirds diecut on an aqua mist background.


I diecut the leaves from Songbirds from stamper's select white & vellum cardstock.
I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Wet Paint Holidays) in versamark
and heat embossed it in white.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the gorgeous songbirds Leigh!

~amy~ said...

very sweet...that bird is darling!

!neke said...

What a great idea ! Love the little bird !

Jamie said...

So sweet. I love the bird!

Sharon Underwood said...

So beautiful!

Kathy said...

Very sweet, love the white and vellum leaves on aqua, and with that songbird!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVIN DAY 10!!

cm said...

Oh my...LOVE this tag/card combination! The tag shape, the bird, the colours! WOW!
~c

Miriam Prantner said...

I love those bird dies! They are on my list! Great tag/card combo!

Deepti said...

Oh my goodness ! Such a pretty collection of tags :) beautiful colors and designs!

Wida said...

that peace card is gorgeous! I love the mint color and stitching detail. you put everything in a pleasing to the eye place :)

Marybeth said...

This is so beautiful,Leigh! I was looking for your tag your it card and saw all these beautiful cards and tags. Love your work!